Planner Mode

From: Hadron Quark
Subject: Planner Mode
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 13:26:23 +1300

Is there anyone out there using planner mode?

Can you access www.plannerlove.com?

Are you able to create a "Task from buffer" from a w3m web page inside
emacs and have the link take you back from the created task to the
specific buffer line in the original w3m html page? if I follow a task
html link from the task list it only opens the original html page and
doesnt navigate to the specific line from which I created that
task. Planner 3.41.

But generally interested to see if anyone is actually using this tool in
conjunction with muse - its a little bit confusing for the noob.

And in case any planner users read this (I am haing problems subscribing
to mailing list for some reason), can I get planner to show
ALL tasks from now until the end of days? I went through the options but
no joy.

Also, my calendar does not show hilites for planner tasks. Is this normal?