w3m - external browse

From: Hadron Quark
Subject: w3m - external browse
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 09:38:22 +1300

I have ma default "return" browsing inside a w3m buffer. In addition I
have this:

 (global-set-key (quote [f4]) 'browse-url-firefox)

In order to browse links in an external firefox.

The problem is that when using this inside a w3m page, the code picks up
the hyperlink description text instead of the hidden link itself.

e.g I hit f4 over a hotlink saying "Visit my Page" and I get a url of

http://Visit My Page

Any suggestions on how to get the underlying hyperlink?