Re: MY window tree!

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: MY window tree!
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 19:16:27 +0100

martin rudalics wrote:
 > I can not see why only displayed buffers should be interesting. A buffer
 > that is not currently displayed could also have a 'window property
 > pointing to some of those windows we are interested in. Or?

No.  A dead window is never resurrected.  The window property of that
overlay is of no use until you reassign it the value of a live window.

Maybe we are miscommunicating. I am talking about displayed BUFFERS while I wonder if you and Juanma perhaps talks about displayed WINDOWS.

Or am I misunderstanding something?