Re: Local Variables question: c-file-style and c-doc-comment-style

From: Daniel Rubin
Subject: Re: Local Variables question: c-file-style and c-doc-comment-style
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:01:44 +0100

Kevin Rodgers wrote:

You might be able to install CC Mode 5.31 for use by your other Emacs
platforms, in their local site-lisp directory.

Well, I might /suggest/ it. (I don't have root access to any but my box at home.) But then I might go on and suggest the installation of a more recent version of Emacs, too. Both seem like very good ideas to me, so I think that's what I'm going to do.

--
Daniel Rubin
daniel@warum-ada.de