Re: Run Shell Command on Buffer

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Run Shell Command on Buffer
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 22:24:30 +0100

Am 24.01.2007 um 22:02 schrieb super-nub:

1) Is it possible to run `shell-command' <some command> <RET> on the current buffer? Or is there a shortcut to the file name of the current buffer, so that I would type e.g. `ls -l %' as a command and % is replaced by the name
of the current file?

Have you checked shell-command-on-region?

What do you want to achieve?

--
Greetings

  Pete

’Twas a woman who drove me to drink, and I never had the courtesy
 to thank her for it.         — W.C. Fields