Re: Need help customizing "TAB" for HTML

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Need help customizing "TAB" for HTML
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 20:20:00 -0500

> That would be wonderful! Is there any way I can add the functionality to my
> current version of emacs (since I do not have permission to update the
> entire thing)?

You can try to use the file in emacs/lisp/textmodes/sgml-mode.el that you
can find by browsing the CVS sources repository on
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/emacs.  I can't guarantee that it works
with Emacs-21.4, but I do remember it working correctly at some point in
the past.

If you encounter a specific problem, post it here and we'll see how to fix
it,

        Stefan