Re: UK date format in Dired

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: UK date format in Dired
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 12:21:46 +0100

Am 27.01.2007 um 11:27 schrieb Eli Zaretskii:

You might add a customisation like that

        '(dired-listing-switches "-alD --time-style=locale")

This won't make any difference on the OP's platform, since the --time
switch is not supported by the ls-lisp.el emulation of ls.

I know – I was referring to an installation of GNU ls. And only to this a locale would have an effect, too.

--
Greetings

  Pete

“One cannot live by television, video games, top ten CDs, and dumb movies alone”
      (Amiri Baraka 1999)