emacsclient & tex-source-specials

From: harry meyers
Subject: emacsclient & tex-source-specials
Date: 2 Feb 2007 06:12:38 -0800

Hi,

for testing purposes I compiled and installed emacs23. As it works
fine I use it more and more frequently. I installed with a prefix so
the name of emacsclient e.g. is emacsclient.emacs-23. In the meantime
I wrote an alias to .bashrc so emacsclient=emacsclient.emacs-23. No
problem, but with source-specials.
If I do a ctrl - mouse left click on a .dvi I got this error message

Command "emacsclient --no-wait +92 ~/text.tex" exited with error
code 1
emacsclient: can't stat /tmp/esrv1000-argon: Success

which is not surprising because source-specials is looking for
emacsclientnot emacsclient.emacs-23. Under customize source-specials
I could not find a way to change it. What else can I do?

harry