how to do it a command automatically

From: kamo
Subject: how to do it a command automatically
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 14:57:13 +0100

Hi,

Everyday I print the equivalent date in other calendar and particularly the current date in chinese calendar using emacs

I do in my bash shell
$emacs
then
M-x calendar
and
M-x calendar-print-chinese-date

I would to put this in my .bashr_profile
so I tried like putting in my .emacs ,  calendar-print-chinese-date

My aim is to automate this 3 commands I tape everyday. One logged in my account, I could print the date in gregorian calendar and chinese calendar

thank for your help

Kamo