eshell regexp for prompt

From: Hadron
Subject: eshell regexp for prompt
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 06:58:58 +0100

What is the best regexp to match my eshell prompt which is of the form

~/d1/d1 $

which I assume is an eshell default since my normal bash shell is different?

I basically want "home" to only move cursor to the end of the prompt so
I have to set eshell-prompt-regexp I think?

I ask because I dont see that variable in the eshell UI customization interface.