Re: Killing all buffers

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: Killing all buffers
Date: 11 Feb 2007 15:50:58 GMT

Alberto Simões wrote:
> Is there any way to kill all buffers (and get prompted about the ones
> not saved)?
>
>  From time to time I like to kill all opened buffers (for instance when
> changing from projects), and it takes me a long time killing one at a time.

there is a command kill-some-buffers, which asks you for each open buffer
if you want it killed.

you still need to type yes or no for each buffer, so in actual fact it may
be less trouble just to kill and restart emacs...

--
Joost Kremers                                      joostkremers@yahoo.com
EN:SiS(9)