Re: multiple inf files?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: multiple inf files?
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:58:23 +0100

Am 12.02.2007 um 13:35 schrieb Hadron:

Why would my "info" interface (C-h i) show multiple info files for many of the sections? How would I query the physical info file location from
the info interface?

Because some versions of the same file(s) are installed at different places.

Use locate or find.

Or open each of the info files and then type C-x d to see where it's being found.

--
Greetings

  Pete

"Email is a wonderful thing for people whose role in life is to be on top of things. But not for me; my role is to be on the bottom of things. What I do takes long hours of studying and uninterruptible concentration."
                                             -Donald Knuth