Possible bugs with indentation in html mode

From: Angela Bellavance
Subject: Possible bugs with indentation in html mode
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:31:18 -0600

Hello,

Is there any chance of fixing this behavior?

I had one other question as well. Is there any way to make the indentation behavior follow the "relative to previous line" rule? Personally, I don't always want the addition of two spaces of indentation added every time I open a tag set. For example, I would prefer something like this:

<head>
<title>
</title>
</head>
<h1>This is my title</h1>

But if I TAB-indent the above HTML using Emacs, I get this:

  <head>
    <title>
    </title>
  </head>
    <h1>This is my title</h1>

When I've got nested tables with large cell contents, having every line indented those extra several spaces can really be a pain....

Thanks for any help or suggestions!

- Angela

--
Dr. Angela Bellavance