Re: Possible bugs with indentation in html mode

From: Angela Bellavance
Subject: Re: Possible bugs with indentation in html mode
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 23:57:30 -0600

I guess technically I am using XEmacs (version 21.4.19), not emacs.
- Angela

Stefan Monnier wrote:
Emacs does not come with an HTML mode that provides indentation (unless
you're using a development version such as the soon-to-be-released
Emacs-22).  There are several packages out there that provide an HTML mode
with indentation.  So please tell us which HTML mode you're using.

--
Dr. Angela Bellavance
Fermilab Computing Division