Re: mysql & emacs

From: weber
Subject: Re: mysql & emacs
Date: 28 Feb 2007 16:44:45 -0800

On 28 fev, 20:07, Hadron <hadronqu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A quick google didn't come up with much. Midnight oil blindness again I
> suspect.
>
> Can someone point me in the right direction for using emacs to query
> databases, connect and edit data in a mysql database please?

I don't know if this is what you want, but I just found this:
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/mysql.el

TIP: when you're searching for something related to emacs, try the
keyword "emacswiki"... That link is the first when you search
"emacswiki mysql" - without the quotes of course.

Cheers,
weber