Re: Latest emacs snapshots max CPU on XP

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: Latest emacs snapshots max CPU on XP
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 12:36:31 -0500

I was hopeful based on your last, but alas, I'm running 22.0.94 (which
I assume is the latest).

There DOES seem to be a relationship between some package I'm loading
and the CPU usage problem. When I load emacs -q, the CPU is fine.

I'm going to go through the many packages I load and try to find the
culprit, then update this group.

- Chris

--
     (.   .)