Retrieving Mail from POP server

From: Xingang Zhang
Subject: Retrieving Mail from POP server
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 11:15:52 -0700

Hello there,

I have lots of emails on my mail account. But I only want to retrieve
*some* of them whose arrive time is within one month. Could I do that
inside Gnus?

also, may I set a size limit for the gnus retrieval? say, any message
or mail size over 100k will have be truncated.

I am a switcher from VM to GNUS, I found gnus amazing in handling the
sorting and grouping stuff. but it's totally different from the
traditional email clients like the manual said.

Any input is welcome.

Thanks a lot!

Ethan