Re: Latest emacs snapshots max CPU on XP

From: RealityMonster
Subject: Re: Latest emacs snapshots max CPU on XP
Date: 3 Mar 2007 14:34:26 -0800

I fixed the problem by going to the CVS repository and just replacing
semantic. It seems to work straight away if you do that. I found the
solution because someone else was mentioning in this group that they
had problems with their buffers not updating because of cedet and
semantic. I guess getting the digest version pays off, sometimes. :)

I was late trying to help you exactly because of that, though. :)

Jan