Installing new org-mode version

From: weber
Subject: Installing new org-mode version
Date: 4 Mar 2007 15:33:57 -0800

Hello!
I'm not a newbie on emacs anymore, but i'm having trouble to install
org-mode :/
The problem is: there is already an org-mode version distributed with
emacs (gnu emacs 22 cvs)
I want to install the last version from the author's site. I cannot do
a "make install" easily because I am on Winxp.
I tried just putting the new files on my load-path and doing a load-
library.
Even though the right files are being loaded, when I check version
with command "org-version" I still get 4.56b. (The new version is
4.67)

Any ideas ?

TIA
weber