Re: emms help

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: emms help
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 11:27:19 +0100

Jay Belanger <belanger@truman.edu> writes:

Hi Jay,

>>     $ darcs get http://www.tsdh.de/repos/darcs/emms
>
> The darcs repository mentioned on the quick-start page hasn't been up
> for a while, it seems.  Is the above url its replacement?

Not really, but it seems Jorgen who maintains the main repository has
some server problems. We follow a decentralized development approach and
all devs have their own repositories and we merge them once a change
seems to be mature.

The repository listed on our homepage is the one you normally should get
your sources from, but if it's not available you can use mine [the one
above] as well or the one of Michael Olson [1], who is the most active
developer ATM.

Bye,
Tassilo

Footnotes:
[1] http://www.mwolson.org/darcs/emms2
--
[Emacs] is written in Lisp, which is the only computer language that is
beautiful.  -- Neal Stephenson, _In the Beginning was the Command Line_