skeleton-pair-insert-maybe parenthesis in cc-mode

From: address@hidden
Subject: skeleton-pair-insert-maybe parenthesis in cc-mode
Date: 5 Mar 2007 10:47:11 -0800

Hi, I've added code to my dotemacs file to use the skeleton-pair-
insert-maybe for quotes,parenthesis,brackets,etc.
For buffers that are in cc-mode, it only works with quotes, single
quotes, and brackets "[]". It doesn't work for parenthesis or braces
"{}"

In other modes, though, they all seem to work fine.

Does, cc-mode disable these somehow? How can I override those
settings.

Thanks.