Cool "Framed" Citation Style in News & Mail

From: Taylor Venable
Subject: Cool "Framed" Citation Style in News & Mail
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 17:01:15 -0400

Hello all,

I see some people on the mailing list use a cool citation style that
uses commas and backquotes to make a "frame" around citations.  It
looks like this:

,----
| cited text goes here
| blah blah blah
`----

How do you do that?  I've been looking into Supercite, and I could see
how you might be able to set the right variables to get Supercite to
do this, but I was curious if this is "the right way" to get that
effect, or if there's some other functionality you use.  Thanks!

--
Taylor Venable
taylor@metasyntax.net