jdee auto completion

From: op132650c
Subject: jdee auto completion
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 08:45:08 +0000

I'm programming on emacs with jdee plugin. When i do the auto-completion (M-x
jde-complete) in the mapping object, i get the message "No completion at this
point". I don't understand why, because it's defined that the object is a Map?
In the System.out.println line, the auto-completion worked.

what should i do to the completion work in this point?

[code]
import java.util.HashMap;
import java.util.Map;

public class Mapping {
System.out.println("TEST");
Map<String, String> mapping = new HashMap<String, String>();
mapping.p<cursor here>
}
}
[/code]