Re: anyone using mmm mode sucessfully with latest cvs emacs?

From: Lukasz Stafiniak
Subject: Re: anyone using mmm mode sucessfully with latest cvs emacs?
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:57:01 +0100

On 3/16/07, Lukasz Stafiniak <lukstafi@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm trying to hack with `mmm-fontify-region' to get it working... It
is definitely not working.

I currently replace

               (when (get (car elt) 'mmm-font-lock-mode)

with

                 (when (and (consp elt) (consp (cdr elt))
                             (consp (cadr elt))
                            (number-or-marker-p (caadr elt))
                            (number-or-marker-p (cdadr elt)))

in `mmm-fontify-region', it works. I hope mmm-mode functionality will
be a feature of emacs 23.