msf-abbrev with message-mode

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: msf-abbrev with message-mode
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:39:09 +0100

Hi all,

today I started using msf-abbrev.el. It's really nice, but I don't get
it working with message-mode. The abbrevs I defined are created as files
in msf-root/message-mode/, but they don't get expanded.

Abbrev-Mode is activated and I restarted emacs after defining the
abbrevs.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Bye,
Tassilo
--
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
   bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to