Re: Anyone knows how to do dvd/book collection management in Emacs?

From: thorne
Subject: Re: Anyone knows how to do dvd/book collection management in Emacs?
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 18:46:57 -0700

Eric Hanchrow <offby1@blarg.net> writes:

> This is heresy, but: I'd store that information in plain text files.
> No need to use something fancy.

I'm interested to know about Emacs solutions to this as well.  There
is something called bbdb--the Big Brother Database, but i know exactly
zero about that and i think maybe it's just used to contacts
management.  Anyone have any knowledge about this?

--
þ    theron tlåx    þ
(compose-mail (concat "thorne@" (rot13 "gvzoeny") ".net"))