Re: Dr Jeff King, A Jewish MIT Engineer is the LEAD SPEAKER on 911 truth

From: Dr. V I Plankenstein
Subject: Re: Dr Jeff King, A Jewish MIT Engineer is the LEAD SPEAKER on 911 truth, no Islamics involved http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1822764959599063248
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 12:55:26 -0500

<thermate@india.com> wrote in message
1175877828.372962.323450@d57g2000hsg.googlegroups.com">news:1175877828.372962.323450@d57g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...
> See the video with your own EYEBALLS, that is if you have some courage
> and shame left:
>
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1822764959599063248

OK - I watched the video and I think it is a ridiculous position. They claim
that they can see puffs of smoke from squibs and charges ? That is stupid.
Clearly, it is an air blast from a  bellows effect of an entire floor of a
building being slapped flat by many many tons of force.

Then they are trying to figure out how office products could become
pulverized. Stupid. Obviously, all that energy must be going somewhere.

This is fucking idiotic to think that the Gov blew up WTC - pure fucking
idiocy.

Look at some actual footage of a controlled demo and you can see the charges
firing. In WTC there is dust clouds, but no flashes of light from charges,
which would have been practically impossible to disguise.

The notion that the smoke came from an explosive blast is utterly
ridiculous. Really, completely stupid and contemptible to even say such a
thing.

The whole idea is false, and idiotic.