Re: Counting words

From: Robert D. Crawford
Subject: Re: Counting words
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 06:05:29 -0500

"Wilfred Zegwaard (privé)" <wilfred.zegwaard@home.nl> writes:

> Can someone point me out some good documentation about counting words,
> tags, etc in EMacs?

You might have to be a little more specific.  Do you mean counting total
words in a buffer?  If so, here is how to do that:

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/WordCount

If you are talking about counting the number of times a specific word
occurs in a buffer or the like, I am sure someone else has done that
before and will post a solution soon.

Concerning tags, can you be more specific here as well?  HTML tags?

rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@comcast.net

Ginger snap.