font-lock in para-indent

From: thorne
Subject: font-lock in para-indent
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 03:00:33 -0700

Hello.  I have a few questions about paragraph-indent-text-mode (i am
working on a derived mode).

I need auto-fill-mode to work without ever auto-indenting--that is it
always fills to column 1.  On the other hand, C-j does not seem to
indent--it says it is bound to `newline-and-indent', but it only seems
to insert a newline.  I do need it to indent (five spaces, as it
happens).  Any thoughts?  I'm drowning in a sea of variables and i
can't seem to get anything to work the way i want without breaking
something else.

--
þ    theron tlåx    þ
(compose-mail (concat "thorne@" (rot13 "gvzoeny") ".net"))