Re: special forms

From: A Soare
Subject: Re: special forms
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:40:02 +0200 (CEST)

I do not find in Feval where the `special forms' are treated. Can somebody help
me please?

A Soare <alinsoar@...> writes:

> I do not find in Feval where the `special forms' are treated. Can somebody
> help me please?

It looks like from line 2272 or so in the current sources of eval.c:

      if (XSUBR (fun)->max_args == UNEVALLED)
        {
          backtrace.evalargs = 0;
          val = (*XSUBR (fun)->function) (args_left);
          goto done;
        }

>Does that help?

Thanks.

I do not knot yet... What is the difference between SUBRP and XSUBR ?

Alin Soare.