Re: w3m scroll page

From: Davidcollins001
Subject: Re: w3m scroll page
Date: 19 Apr 2007 05:23:10 -0700

Davidcollins001@gmail.com wrote:
> What I would like to know is if there
> is a way to map the j and k keys to the lynx binding for J and K? That
> is the page scrolls like using the less pager with j and k.

For completeness I figured out how to do it. The keymap examples that
I found didn't work and w3m didn't like the keymap function. Anyway,
here are the lines for the .emacs-w3m file:

(define-key w3m-mode-map "j" (lambda () (interactive) (scroll-up 1)))
(define-key w3m-mode-map "k" (lambda () (interactive) (scroll-down 1)))