two-mode (PHP/HTML) coloration problem when there is a quote in html par

From: Mounir
Subject: two-mode (PHP/HTML) coloration problem when there is a quote in html part
Date: 20 Apr 2007 06:26:44 -0700

Hi,

I use emacs' two-mode. I got the problem described in the topic of
this thread. For example :

I'm using a quote.

<?php

phpinfo();

?>

In the emacs window, when the cursor is within a php block, the whole
content following " 'm using a quote " is colored as a quoted string.

Is there a solution ? By the way, I wonder if there is not a recent
solution to highligh both html and php blocks.

Regards,

--
Mounir