Re: hour logging

From: Tim X
Subject: Re: hour logging
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 13:53:41 +1000

Cecil Westerhof <dummy@dummy.nl> writes:

> I had heard somewhere that Emacs could be used to log your hours. Until now
> I have not find anything about this. Does someone have a pointer?

timeclock.el will do this for you.

I like to use planner-mode, which also uses timeclock.el to record time spent
on various tasks and can be used to generate day based and project based
reports. See the emacs wikki for information on both timeclock.el and
planner-mode <http://www.emacswiki.org>

Tim

--
tcross (at) rapttech dot com dot au