Re: *** Dr G Polya BRILLIANTLY analyses the Virgina Shooting Incident **

From: The Real Andy
Subject: Re: *** Dr G Polya BRILLIANTLY analyses the Virgina Shooting Incident ***
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 19:00:24 +1000

On 22 Apr 2007 17:17:40 -0700, bill.sloman@ieee.org wrote:

>On Apr 22, 8:49 pm, Jim Thompson <To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-I...@My-
>Web-Site.com> wrote:
>> Ignorant Bastard Poster
>>
>> On 22 Apr 2007 11:32:34 -0700, therm...@india.com wrote:
>>
>> >Dr Gideon Polya published some 130 works in a 4 decade scientific
>> >career, most recently a huge pharmacological reference text
>> >"Biochemical Targets of Plant Bioactive Compounds" (Taylor & Francis,
>> >New York & London, 2003), and is currently editing a completed book on
>> >global avoidable mortality (numerous articles on this matter can be
>> >found by a simple Google search for "Gideon Polya" and on his
>> >websites:
>>
>> >Here is the BRILLIANT AND INCISIVE ANALYSIS:
>>
>> >http://countercurrents.org/polya230407.htm<------
>>
>> >Dr Polya, we are incredibly proud of you. God Bless you for your
>> >courage.
>
>Note that Dr. Polya comes from Tasmania - the Australian state where I
>was born.
>
>Meanwhile, Jim's decline continues - he has now committed top posting.
>Institutionalisation can't be far away.

 A few home truths, but when i read this kind of diatribe:

"The past and present US mass murder and genocide is largely
un-reported by lying, racist, genocide-ignoring Mainstream media and
Racist Bush-ite (RB) America (and its lackey Racist White Australia)
are ruled by régimes locked into denial over the seriousness of global
warming"

Makes me wonder about the credibility of any statement Dr Gideon Polya
makes.