Re: PHP and XHTML in Emacs

From: Hadron
Subject: Re: PHP and XHTML in Emacs
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 12:44:11 +0200

"Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <lennart.borgman@gmail.com> writes:

> As I have told earlier I wanted to fix some bugs in nXhtml. I have
> done that and I believe it works quite well now for editing for
> example PHP code embedded in XHTML. I have got no reports about
> serious problems in the latest version from those who have tested it
> so far. (My thanks especially to Hadron Quark and Eric Lilja who have
> contributed by telling me about all problems they found and also some
> times told me that it works well.)
>
> The new version can be downloaded here:
>
>   http://ourcomments.org/cgi-bin/emacsw32-dl-latest.pl

Kudos to Lennart - this package has come on in leaps and bounds. If you
are programming in mixed php/html/xhtml then give it a go and provide
Lennart with your feedback - IMO its the only usable solution out
there now for people who want mixed mode files without the hassle of
switching the major mode manually.