Indentation help

From: Gian Uberto Lauri
Subject: Indentation help
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 14:48:15 -0400

>>>>> "s" == suzannepelz  <suzannepelz@gmail.com> writes:

s> I need to add a line to my .emacs file for java code so that I can
s> indent concatenated long Strings as follows:

s> FROM THIS: String description = "this is a really long description
s> " + "that I need to put on two lines.";

Does your Emacs activete java mode or jde-mode (jdee, to be downloaded
from http://jdee.sunsite.dk/) when you load a java file ?

--
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____