Re: EmacsW32 invocation options

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: EmacsW32 invocation options
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 22:04:09 +0300

> Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 09:18:47 +0200
> From: "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <lennart.borgman@gmail.com>
> CC:  help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
>
> I think it is one of the important features in the patched version that
> makes it quite a bit easier to get started using Emacs for new users.

This is not the issue I was talking about.  I was talking about the
fact that you are actively promoting a variant of Emacs that behaves
differently from what is described in the Emacs manual.  I think this
is wrong, because it makes harder for newbies to learn Emacs, and
makes it harder for us veterans to help those newbies when they ask
questions.