Re: EmacsW32 invocation options

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: EmacsW32 invocation options
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 22:07:55 +0200

On 5/2/07, Lennart Borgman (gmail) <lennart.borgman@gmail.com> wrote:

I am actively promoting making it easy to get started with Emacs.

You're actively promoting the view that getting started with Emacs on
Windows is difficult without your changes.

Still you are
continuing saying that I am "actively promoting a variant of Emacs".

It's you who says "my distro", isn't?

In my opinion that is a bit destructive.

As I explained once before, your "distro" is potentially destructive
too. It's not hard to imagine how it could lead to a fork of Emacs on
Windows (not that it's *going* to happen, but it paves the way for it
to happen).

            Juanma