Re: EmacsW32 invocation options

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: EmacsW32 invocation options
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 00:30:46 +0200

On 5/2/07, Hadron <hadronquark@gmail.com> wrote:

It is possible to "err" tying up your shoelaces. Or have you discovered
some magical "perfection" dust?

I think you meant that for Lennart, didn't you? He's the one talking
about "leaving logical reasoning".

You appear to be unnecessarily hostile and protective of your toys.

On one hand, I'm not sure what do you think are "my toys". Emacs
certainly isn't. On the other hand, "unnecesarily" is quite difficult
to define in an objective way, let's not even mention "hostile". Allow
me to disagree on both accounts. On the third hand, I'm prompted to
quote Erik Naggum: "People who seek agreement do not seek
understanding."

            Juanma