Re: pdf or ps from emacs syntax highlighted source code

From: Bauke Jan Douma
Subject: Re: pdf or ps from emacs syntax highlighted source code
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 22:41:04 +0200

Joost Kremers wrote on 03-05-07 02:31:
Bauke Jan Douma wrote:
Does anyone know if and how I can create a pdf or postscript file from
source code I'm editing in emacs, which I have syntax highlighted in
emacs, and which syntax-highlighting (except for the background color,
which in my case is almost black) I would like to preserve in the
created pdf/ps file?

does ps-print-buffer-with-faces do what you want?

Actually -- as soon as I had posted the question here, I came
up with another preferable requisite: a html version of the
syntax highligted code.
Wouldn't necessarily have to be the same color-theme as emacs.

I suppose though that's off-topic here.  Unless anybody has a
quick suggestion...  I see google has some response on this,
I'll have to see if anything is workable.

Regards,

bj