Somtime Emacs have it one life

From: anders
Subject: Somtime Emacs have it one life
Date: 7 May 2007 23:58:36 -0700

Nja it is me that don't understand but if someone could help to tell
me way.

I have sett indent, tabs to use tab-char other user have other editors
and the companystandard it to use tab-chars.

Problem 1 - somtime i want to strycture code with tabs tex.
char *aShortStuff = NULL;
char *aLongLongStuff = NULL;
char *aLongLongLongStuff = NULL;

as

char *aShortStuff                = NULL;
char *aLongLongStuff          = NULL;
char *aLongLongLongStuff   = NULL;

This very often Emacs don't like to just sto after 1 tab.

Problem 2 - Emacs stopp using tabchar and start using space

Somtine editing a old function tex
int calc(int x, int y) {
   int res=0;

Adding/editing my declaration som times tab stopp woring, indent
change
and emacs start using space.

Any idé is somting set work, och is it some mode/indetcontroll that is
wrong
for what i want to do..

best regards Anders
..