When NOT filling in text mode...

From: Amy Templeton
Subject: When NOT filling in text mode...
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 21:51:20 -0400

Hey all,

So a pretty random question...occasionally I have the need to edit
text files in which lines are NOT filled automatically.
Specifically, I occasionally need to edit web forms (using either
the MozEx extension, allowing me to outsource text boxes from
Iceweasel to emacsclient, or else w3m's text box editor mode), and
if the lines are filled so that they look nice in my emacs (just
under 70 characters/line), they look very silly when they show up
on the internet. Anyway, is there a way to edit these in which I
could move within a wrapped, very long line with C-n and C-p as
though it were actually several shorter lines? If so, that would be
quite useful and I'd be much obliged if someone could tell me about
it.

Thanks,
Amy

--