auto wrapping in latex mode

From: Snail
Subject: auto wrapping in latex mode
Date: 13 May 2007 00:28:19 -0700

Dear all,

I have a question in using emacs as a latex mode, espeically auto
wrapping.

I have used emacs for my latex editting, and used alt-q for auto
wrapping.
A nice feature this auto wrapping is that when I use
\begin{something}
\end{something},
then those blocks are not auto wrapped, which I like. However,
obviously if I make my own commands using \recommand or something,
e.g., \beq for \begin{eqnarray}, then it's auto wrapped.

What kind of file and how do I have to edit to prevent auto wrapping
of my own command, e.g., \beq?

Thanks in advance.