Re: Emacs 21 or snapshot?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Emacs 21 or snapshot?
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 20:46:27 +0200

Am 15.05.2007 um 20:26 schrieb Will Parsons:

OK - I have done so. Despite the best efforts of the Emacs maintainers it was suprisingly hard to do so. Since I am working on Corporate WinXP machine where the only officially sanctioned method of sending e- mail is Lotus Notes, it was in fact a non-trivial task to figure out how to send
e-mail using Emacs.

I am simply copying and pasting from GNU Emacs to Apple's Mail – is this so different with Lotus? Has it some Lotus effect (nothing sticks on the surface)?

--
Greetings

  Pete

Got Mole problems?