"Extract method" for Java?

From: www.EdmundKirwan.com
Subject: "Extract method" for Java?
Date: 15 May 2007 12:34:56 -0700

Hej, folks,

I've Googled and searched this group without any luck.

Does anyone have an, "Extract method," procedure that I could add to
my .emacs file?

I use emacs for my Java development, and this function would be a
great improvement.

Ideally this would work by selecting some lines of text and a key-
stroke would then cut these lines and replace them with a call to a
method in which these lines would be pasted (the Eclipse, "Extract
method," is of course the standard goal).

Thanks,

.ed

--

www.EdmundKirwan.com - Home of The Fractal Class Composition