Re: VC commands - a little ambiguous to me ??

From: Eric Hanchrow
Subject: Re: VC commands - a little ambiguous to me ??
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 12:42:14 -0700

    Now I want to do the equivalent of:
    svn add (a new directory and sub-directrory)

I don't think vc has any commands for that.

    svn add (a file)

That's C-x v v

    svn move (a different file)

I don't think vc has any commands for that, either.

    I can't find similar VC commands.

For those sorts of things that vc doesn't do, I use psvn.el, which you
can get from
http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/contrib/client-side/emacs/psvn.el

--
But users will not now with glad cries glom on to a language that
gives them no more than what Scheme or Pascal gave them.