Re: reftex-citation doesn't ask for pages

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: reftex-citation doesn't ask for pages
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 22:42:03 +0200

* Sven Bretfeld (2007-05-21) writes:

> I think I will download reftex from CVS.

There is a standalone release (4.32 at the moment) as well.  See
<URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/reftex.html>.  So no need to
tinker with CVS.

> Do you know if it's possible
> to install the package in a local home folder, altough an older of the
> same package version is already installed in the system wide
> site-lisp? Or would it be better to remove (or rename) the reftex
> folder in /usr/share/...?

Personally I'm actually using a CVS RefTeX installed in /usr/local as a
replacement for the one which comes with Emacs without deleting or
renaming anything.

--
Ralf