Re: Problem loading icicles.el after my .emacs is loaded

From: Nordlöw
Subject: Re: Problem loading icicles.el after my .emacs is loaded
Date: 22 May 2007 15:09:32 -0700

I solved it. My fault. I thought "Obsolete" was spelled "Obselete".
That's why my grep did not find the file causing the problem. A grep
falling back to fuzzy/partial match would have discovered my
mistake...

I had an obselete emacs lisp file in my load path called pp+.el that
contained a line

Obsolete. Replaced by `+.el'.

and that icicles (optionally?) used. I removed the file and icicles
now works brilliantly!

Thanks Drew Adams!

/Nordlöw