Re: Cygwin Emacs 22.1 with NT GUI?

From: Eric Hanchrow
Subject: Re: Cygwin Emacs 22.1 with NT GUI?
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 16:17:36 -0700

>>>>> "jwhitley" == jwhitley  <bangpath.org@gmail.com> writes:
    jwhitley> Is there an out-of-the box way to configure Emacs 22.1
    jwhitley> in a Cygwin + NT GUI flavor?

Nope.

    jwhitley> (I may also be amenable to hacking on things to get this
    jwhitley> configuration working, but I'll leave those questions
    jwhitley> for later.)

I'm probably a good person to pester once you get to that point.  In
the meantime have a look at
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/NTEmacsWithCygwin

--
I'm a libertarian with a fascist heart.