Re: (Help) Understanding the folding-mode

From: Anne Kaeppes
Subject: Re: (Help) Understanding the folding-mode
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 16:40:30 +0200

Tim X wrote:

There are a few different folding packages out there, some use overlays and
some don't. Which one are you using?

Hello,

yes, I use the folding-Mode from this page:
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/FoldingMode

The folding mode seems to work, but I noticed, that f.e. in Latex mode, nothing will be fold, if the lines are not indented (in my case 2 blank characters)

Thanks for help

best regards
Anne